After securing the copyrights to the instructions in 2009, Hasbro made announcements regarding the newest member of the Bop It game line, entitled Bop-It! Bounce during the 2010 Hasbro Toy Fair. This toy features a ball and a small hand-held trampoline. There are six games that may be played on Bop It! Bounce including three games that emphasize the speed or number of bounces and three games that emphasize the player's ability to control the height of the bounces.
- Max Bounce - Players compete to achieve the greatest number of bounces in 30 seconds.
- Infinite Bounce - Players compete to achieve the greatest number of bounces without a time limit.
- Hang Time - Players compete to bounce the ball the highest.
- Right Height - The player must listen to vocal cues from the Bop It! Bounce, calling for higher or lower bounces until the correct height is achieved when a chime sounds.
- Little-Middle-Big - As with Right Height, the player must listen to vocal cues from the Bop It! Bounce calling for bounces of "big" height, "middle" height, or "little" height.
- Free Form - The toy produces different tones as the ball bounces to different heights.